Ways to Help
Please accept this gift as a thank you for turning my grandson's life around . I only wish I had more to give.Pace Parent
Your donations and volunteer time can transform the lives of Pace School students with Autism and serious emotional/behavioral disorders.
Your donation has the power to help children with autism and emotional disorders replace failure with success and give families hope for the first time in years. In the words of Oprah Winfrey, “It’s not just about being able to write a check. It’s being able to touch somebody’s life.”
Your gift will…
- HELP children with profound but hidden disabilities
- SUPPORT families struggling to cope with their child’s challenges
- CHANGE lives through progressive academic and therapeutic approaches
In the past year, donations have supported projects such as:
- creative arts collaborations to inspire new forms of expression and communication
- addition of an autistic support classroom to serve more children
- replacing outdated library books
- purchasing lap-top computers for a mobile computer lab
- begin plans for a therapeutic playground
- hosting workshops to share our expertise with area educators and mental health professionals
In the coming year, donations are needed to support such things as:
- updating instructional technology
- completing Library renovations
- implementing plans for outdoor therapeutic playground & sensory garden
HOW TO DONATE
- Give On-line. One time gifts and easy monthly installments.
- Give by Phone – 412-244-1900, ext 4302
- Give by Mail – print a donation form
Every gift, large or small, makes a difference.
WHAT TO DONATE
Many giving opportunities are available to donors.
- Cash Gifts
- Choice Grant Awards
- Combined Federal Campaign (CFC)
- Corporate Sponsorship
- Donor Bill of Rights
- In-Kind Donations
- Matching Gifts
- Stocks & Securities
- Tribute/Memorial Gifts
- United Way Contributor
Pace School is a 501(c )(3) organization recognized by the IRS and registered with the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania as a charitable organization. Gifts to Pace School are tax deductible as allowed by law.
To make a gift or inquire about giving please contact:
Marilan Caito, Development Director
412-244-1900, ext 4302 or email@example.com