Your tax-deductible gift will…
- HELP children with profound but hidden disabilities
- SUPPORT families struggling to cope with their child’s challenges
- CHANGE lives through progressive academic and therapeutic approaches
Supports projects such as:
- student activities, field trips and assemblies
- updating instructional technology
- creative arts programs to inspire new forms of expression and communication
- career education program to transition students into meaningful vocations
You can give . . . .
1.On-line (link). One time gifts or easy monthly installments.
2.Mail –print a donation form (link. Needs updated)
3.Phone – 412-342-4385
Every gift, large or small, makes a difference.
Your employer may double your gift to the students of Pace if the company offers a matching gifts program. Check with your Human Resources or Community Relations Department to see if your employer offers a matching gifts program. Complete your company’s matching gifts application and send it along with your contribution. Many companies now offer online applications and notification.