Menus & Lunch Programs

Last Updated: 6/1/2022 2:49 PM

Find Meals for Kids When Schools are Closed


All Seamless Summer Option (SSO) and Summer Food Service Program (SFSP) “open” sites are reported to USDA and mapped at\meals4kids.  This map identifies all approved SSO and SFSP sites throughout the state that are listed as an “open site” in PEARS.  As a reminder, an open site means that meal service is open to any child, 18 years or younger in the community, not just students enrolled in the school.

As schools continue to pivot their instructional models and meal distribution, this map is a great resource to help families identify the nearest meal service location by simply entering their address or zip code in the search field. Because of the continual fluidity of meal service distribution, all listed sites indicate “Please contact the site to confirm the information.” 


Pace School's Menus

June Breakfast Menu


June Lunch Menu

Student Snack Menu

Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

1. Mail:
U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

2. Fax:
(202) 690-7442; or

3. E-mail:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider


Summer Lunch Programs
Schools or families can use any of the following methods to locate sites that serve free meals to children during the summer:

TEXT for Free Summer Meals


  • Call 211
  • Call 1-866-3Hungry or 1-877-8Hambre
  • Visit the website:
  • Use the site locator for smartphones –