Skip To Main Content

Menus & Lunch Programs

Find Meals for Kids When Schools are Closed




All Seamless Summer Option (SSO) and Summer Food Service Program (SFSP) “open” sites are reported to USDA and mapped at\meals4kids.  This map identifies all approved SSO and SFSP sites throughout the state that are listed as an “open site” in PEARS.  As a reminder, an open site means that meal service is open to any child, 18 years or younger in the community, not just students enrolled in the school.

As schools continue to pivot their instructional models and meal distribution, this map is a great resource to help families identify the nearest meal service location by simply entering their address or zip code in the search field. Because of the continual fluidity of meal service distribution, all listed sites indicate “Please contact the site to confirm the information.” 


Pace School's Menus

March Breakfast Menu

March Lunch Menu

Student Snack Menu

Children with Disabilities and Special Dietary Needs

Nondiscrimination Statement
In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at:, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

  1. mail:
    U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
  2. fax:
    (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
  3. email:


This institution is an equal opportunity provider.



Summer Lunch Programs
Schools or families can use any of the following methods to locate sites that serve free meals to children during the summer:


TEXT for Free Summer Meals



  • Call 211
  • Call 1-866-3Hungry or 1-877-8Hambre
  • Visit the website:
  • Use the site locator for smartphones –